CSE 017 – Programming and Data Structures
- Algorithmic design and implementation in a high level, object oriented language, such as Java. Classes, subclasses, recursion, searching, sorting, linked lists, trees, stacks, queues.
CSE 261 – Discrete Structures
- Topics in discrete structures chosen for their applicability to computer science and engineering. Sets, propositions, induction, recursion; combinatorics; binary relations and functions; ordering, lattices and Boolean algebra; graphs and trees; groups and homomorphisms. Various applications.
ECO 029 – Money, Banking, and Financial Markets
- The nature and functions of money. Global money and financial markets. The role of commercial and central banks. Effects of the interest rate, exchange rate, and the money supply on the economy. Examination and evaluation of current and past monetary policies.
ECO 045 – Statistical Methods
- Descriptive statistics, probability and probability distributions, sampling, estimation, hypothesis testing, chi-square tests, simple regression and correlation.
IR 086 – The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Origins of the Zionist movement and of Palestinian national identity. Evolution of the conflict before, during, and after the Israeli War of Independence/Palestinian Nakhba (Catastrophe). 1967 and subsequent occupations. Camp David, Oslo, and subsequent peace negotiations. The 2006 Fatah/Hamas split and state of Palestinian and Israeli politics and policy. Role of the Arab states and of global powers such as the United States.
Computer Science & Business Student | Lehigh University '18