CSB 313 – Design of Integrated Business Applications II
- Integrated Product Development (IPD) Capstone Course II. This course extends the industry-based project initiated in CSB 312 into its implementation phase. Detailed design, in-house system construction and delivery, commercial software options, and systems maintenance and support. The practical component of the course is supplemented by several classroom-based modules dealing with topics that lie at the boundary of computer science and business. Formal, oral, and written presentations to clients.
CSE 262 – Programming Languages
- Use, structure and implementation of several programming languages.
FIN 125 – Introduction to Finance
- An introductory finance course stressing the links between corporate finance and investments. Major topic areas will include financial statement analysis, time value of money, risk and return valuation of stocks and bonds, capital budgeting, and cost of capital.
PHY 010 – General Physics I
- Statics, dynamics, conservation laws, thermodynamics, kinetic theory of gases, fluids. Primarily for architecture, biological science, earth and environmental science students.
PHY 012 – Introductory Physics Laboratory
- A laboratory course taken concurrently with PHY 10 or 11. Experiments in mechanics, heat, and DC electrical circuits. One three-hour laboratory period per week.
Associate Member Engineering Staff | Lockheed Martin